Manpower is a world leader in the employment services industry, creating and delivering services that enable its clients to win in the changing world of work. We are looking for an ambitious and outstanding individual with track record of success in Information Technology recruitment to join our team.
- Maximize profitable growth of dedicated accounts with emphasis on sales & marketing, client and candidate development and relationship management
- Identify new business opportunities and develop client business relationship
- Achieve sales targets through increased sales from existing clients as well as new business development
- Take charge of end-to-end recruitment process from accessing clients' hiring needs to sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessing and presenting candidates to matching clients' job requirements
- Provide consultation services and professional advice to both clients and candidates
- University degree and a minimum of 2-3 years recruitment experience, specialized in Information Technology recruitment
- Sales-driven and result-oriented with good communications skills and strong sense of responsibility
- Effective communicator with excellent presentation and customer service skills
- Have ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Good command of written and spoken English
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to email@example.com and quote the job reference no.