Our client, a leading global banking, is now looking for Data Analyst (SAS programming skills) to join within their team.
- Support team managers to develop and deploy data programs, management reports, dashboards and business intelligence solutions to fulfill the business need under considerable deadline pressure
- Develops and supports a wide variety of adhoc/production information deliverables and analysis
- Interfaces with Business Performance and Customer Experience departments to translate business requirements and strategy into information processes
- Performs other related D&IM duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Mathematics, Statistics, Information Management, Computer Science or related field
- Proven experience in data analysis or database management experience or equivalent
- Solid experience on SAS programming skills
- Excel VBA programming skills and UNIX experience an advantage
- Strong communication, analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills are required, including the capacity to articulate the case for information management in the language of business
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal or external stakeholders
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org) and quote the job reference no.