- Manage the end-to-end recruitment lift cycle, such as posting of job advertisements, resume screening and conducting reference check and etc.
- Implement various recruitment strategies and review it's overall effectiveness regularly
- Explore new recruitment channels and opportunities proactively
- Develop candidate application database through intensive online search, phone calls, referral, professional networks and etc
- Assist in ad hoc assignments when necessary
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 3 years' solid experience in recruitment, preferably in recruitment agency/ headhunting company for retail industry / front-line mass recruitment
- Strong communication and networking skills, passionate and results-oriented
- Independent, mature, team player with good self-initiative
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced working environment
Competitive Salary will be offered to the right candidate. For application, Please send your full resume with present and expected salary to email@example.com or complete the online application form which is available at http://www.midland.com.hk/chi/joinus/vacancy.shtml and sent to the corresponding email address together with your full resume, present & expected salary.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data supplied will be kept for a reasonable period in accordance with the legal requirements.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to eliminating discrimination in employment. Our vacancy is open to all applicants meeting the basic entry requirement irrespective of their disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, family status, sexual orientation and race.
Human Resources Department
19/F., 9 Wing Hong Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon