Working location: Kowloon Bay
The candidate will be supporting global WAN technologies and infrastructures in APAC and providing support to global regions. The position will be located on-site client office in Hong Kong.
Role and Responsibilities
· Configure, troubleshoot and support Cisco Routers, Switches, firewall and WAN Appliances
· Provide network operation and project support to Asia Pacific regions
· Perform troubleshooting and monitoring of incidents queues and executing network changes as required after business hours.
· Opens and monitors TAC cases with our vendors as required
· Adheres to all change control processes and configuration standards
· Attends various meetings during their shift as well as conducting troubleshooting bridges with peers, vendors and customers
· Ensure timely and accurate communications to the customer are occurring
· 5+ years as a hands-on network engineer implementing, designing and supporting a large enterprise network is required
· Advanced working expertise of BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, VPN experience with MPLS, VRF and ISIS is a plus.
· Advanced working expertise of LAN technologies (HSRP, VRRP, STP,VLANs and IP-subnetting)
· Good working knowledge of network cabling infrastructure and specifications
· Experience with Firewall and WAN Appliances
· Experience with corporate change management procedures (design and peer review)
· Industry certifications (e.g.: CCNA) a must. CCIE is a plus
contact: 2919 0313 (Christopher Lam)
email: [email protected]