What success looks like in this role:
· The role of the Field Engineer is to provide onsite support services for the telephony/PBX equipment at customer sites. Direct areas of responsibilities include Voice and related technology areas that are proprietary IP phone platform and Voice Recorder system.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
· Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent;
· About two years’ experience in IT/Field engineer (work outdoor)
· Good knowledge of Microsoft products, Windows OS and Networking (i.e. routers and switches).
· Certification in CCNA is a plus, but not essential.
· Must be hard-working, independent and self-initiative.
· Good writing and communication skills in English and Cantonese.
contact: 2919 0313 (Christopher Lam)
email: [email protected]