Imagine a career where you can unleash your potentials in customer service; contribute your all-round abilities to enhance customer experience throughout the loyalty reward cycle; enjoy flexible time by working shifts and achieve work-life balance.
We welcome people with strong determination, customer service skills and a heart in customer service to join our team of experts.
Well established as a dedicated Service Centre representing Asia’s leading airline and multi-pillar rewards programme throughout the region, we offer a range of services and privileges to our customers with over 1000 partners worldwide for an exciting range of travel and lifestyle experience.
- Delight our members by providing best-in-class quality service
- Provide one-stop service including flight and travel bookings, lifestyle rewards, and general information enquiries
- Provide the best solution to every enquiries of customers
- Be the bridge to collect customers’ concerns for continuous improvement
- Handle ad hoc tasks as allocated by Team Leader/ Manager
To succeed in this role:
- Minimum Form 5 or Secondary School graduate, plus 1 year’s working experiences in customer services / travel industry preferable
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin, fluency in other foreign languages (especially Japanese speaking) is an advantage
- Strong courteous telephone manner and communication techniques
- Excellent customer service mindset and logical thinking skills
- Show flexibility, willingness to multi-task, ability to analyze and good problem-solving skills
Fresh Graduates will also be considered.
The role comes with attractive benefits such as:
- Join-in Bonus + Referral Bonus
- Comprehensive and structured training
- 5-day work week
- Monthly Performance Incentive
- Medical Coverage
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, an exciting work environment and excellent career development opportunities. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your full resume with latest & expected salary, date of availability to [email protected] or WhatsApp 6421 4479 (https://wa.me/85264214479) for enquiries.
HKT is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes.