Imagine a career where you can unleash your potentials in customer service; contribute your all-round abilities to enhance customer experience throughout the loyalty reward cycle; enjoy flexible time by working shifts and achieve work-life balance.
We welcome people with strong determination, customer service skills and a heart in customer service to join our team of experts.
Well established as a dedicated Service Centre representing Asia’s leading airline and multi-pillar rewards programme throughout the region, we offer a range of services and privileges to our customers with over 1000 partners worldwide for an exciting range of travel and lifestyle experience.
- Provide the best solution to every enquiries of customers
- Be the bridge to collect customers’ concerns for continuous improvement
- Provide general clerical support
- Handle ad hoc tasks as allocated by Team Leader/ Manager
To succeed in this role:
- Minimum Form 5 or Secondary School graduate, plus 1 year’s working experiences in customer services / travel industry preferable
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong courteous telephone manner and communication techniques
- Excellent customer service mindset and logical thinking skills
- Show flexibility, willingness to multi-task, ability to analyze and good problem-solving skills
- Fresh Graduates will also be considered
Interested parties please send us your full resume with latest & expected salary, date of availability to [email protected] or WhatsApp 6421 4479 (https://wa.me/85264214479) for enquiries.
HKT is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes.