A private company is conducting a Human Resource Management studies on employee's behavior. This is a remote job and PhD students are welcome to apply.
Reporting to the research Officer of the project, the Part Time Research Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
- To assist in conducting research studies with attention to detail in collecting and managing the data in an appropriate way;
- To assist literature searching;
- To work in collaboration with other researcher
- To assist in data entry and analysis;
- To assist in research paper writing;
- Fluency in English.
Holding a Master Degree or above in business studies, or being a Ph.D candidate in those fields working or research experience relevant to HRM field will be a priority.
Interested parties please send full resume with salary expectation and availability to [email protected]
*Personal data provided by job applicants will be kept strictly confidential and used for employment related purpose.
Workshop B, 4F, Hop Hing Industrial Building