- Handle general enquiries and services to both clients & frontline colleagues in Insurance/Wealth Management business
- Responsible for the process of applications & documents submission to insurance companies and subsequent follow up
- Process revenue data management and generate sales & revenue reports for business review
- Prepare valuation & commission report, handle complaints/policy owners’ requests and update clients’ personal profile
- Perform client communication such as call survey, E-client services and market commentary etc.
- Handle ad hoc projects assigned by supervisor
- Higher holder or above in Business Administration or other related disciplines
- 1 year relevant experience from insurance/wealth management industry will be an advantage
- Being knowledgeable in insurance operations is highly desirable
- Good written and spoken communication skill in English and Mandarin
- Detail-minded, figure sensitive and teamwork-oriented
- Fresh graduates are also welcome
Please apply in confidence with full resume, current and expected salary to the Human Resources Department, CASH Financial Services Group Limited, 22/F., Manhattan Place, 23 Wang Tai Road, Kowloon Bay or email to "[email protected]"
The information provided will be used for selection purposes only. All information about unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.