The programme coordinator is responsible for supervising public programmes including seasonal camp and in park discovery and education experience, including leading part time team and assisting in staff training, as well as observing staff’s performance and providing constructive feedback.
They will provide also on-site and pre-programme logistic support and make in-class ad-hoc decision. They will also be a representative to update parents on children’s situation and take on their on-site enquiries.
Work period: above 72 hours/month, including weekends and public holidays; depend on operation needs
- At least 1 year of experience with continue good performance as camp instructor or similar public programmes
- HKDSE, HKAL or above with interest and background of education/social science/science/human resources or other related disciplines
- Strong interest in guiding outdoor activities and promoting people development/environmental education & conservation
- Caring, responsible and patient with experience in leading educational activities
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Available to work on weekdays and weekends
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Part time/ Short-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.