The appointee, preferably a Bilingual writer, will assist the supervisor in coordinating, developing and distributing digital content and marketing collaterals to ensure meeting pre-set criteria and quality. Duties will cover both digital and print media.
- Research, create, proofread and polish product content, descriptions and keywords for all industries listed on hktdc.com
- Sourcing according to pre-set criteria
- Perform data entry tasks and manage backend system on a daily basis
- Assist in developing engaging content, aligning with the content marketing direction across departments
-Assist the team in ad hoc editorial duties
- University graduate in English, Translation, Language - Studies or related disciplines is preferred
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Experience in English language publications or web content editing is a plus
- Scrupulous about detailed work and self-motivated to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills and able to work independently with a collaborative mindset
- Familiar with MS Office applications
- Fresh graduates will be considered
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a fixed-term contract basis, renewable subject to operational needs. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website at http://www.hktdc.com/careers.html or email your applications to [email protected]. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.