Our client is seeking an Senior Business Analyst / Business Analyst in their team.
- Liaising with various business units on business requirements;
- Performing requirement analysis, feasibility study and producing requirement and functional specifications;
- Communicating and coordinating between business users and development teams;
- Coordinating UAT and rectifying errors encountered by users;
- Providing production support to business units
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Studies, Accountancy or Finance
- 3+Yr IT/Business Analyst experience, preferably in Banking industry
- Experiences and good understanding on treasury products, Fixed Income, FX, and Interest Rate Products is an advantage
- Business Financial Markets knowledge is must.
- Excellent communication and report writing skill
- Proficiency in MS office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project)
- Related working experience with vendor is preferred, especially on the Quantitative trading vendor(s).
- Related Quantitive Trading IT experience is preferred but not a must
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary [email protected] (cc: [email protected]) and quote the job reference no..