Hourly Rate: $100
To provide graphic design service to education programmes and exhibitions.
- HKDSE or above, studying a bachelor degree in graphic design or related major is preferred
- Master skills in Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop), knowledge in video editing animation making, and illustration drawing will be an advantage
- Creative and ability to create user-friendly, engaging designs
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- 1-year relevant experience as a freelance designer with a portfolio of leaflets, posters, booklets, back-drop, kids teaching tools, exhibit panels, and production output experience with contractors
- Well organized, initiative, a good team player and possess a strong sense of responsibility
- Flexible schedule for urgent work, available to work on weekdays, weekends and public holidays.
***Applicant please attach portfolio in pdf or link when submit application.
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Part time/ Short-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.