· Coordinate with different parties and handle all administrative work related to training or mass recruitment and internal staff
· Assist to manage the HR portal to support the digitalization objectives
· Support mass recruitment exercises such as the Manager Trainee (MT) Programme and Internship Programme, including but not limited to arranging selection assessments and interviews, preparing board folders and related administrative duties
· Prepare on-boarding and off-boarding documents for MTs and interns such as employment contract, reference letter, on-boarding/off-boarding proforma etc.
· Handle formalities for new joiners
· Provide necessary support on HR related duties
· Degree holder in Human Resources, Training & Development or related disciplines
· At least 2 years of hands-on experience in training / graduate recruitment gained in sizable organisations
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Proactive, self- motivated and well organized
· Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
· Good computer knowledge in MS Office applications
Interested parties welcome to send an updated resume with stating the highlighted experiences (if any), reason of leaving, expected salary and availablility to [email protected] for the application.
5 days working, banking holidays, medical and dental insurances, OT allowance, gratuity