- Develop and maintain new business relationships with strategic customers to generate new revenue.
- Participate in business development of existing and new products.
- Responsible for the full range of sales and marketing activities, including daily reporting, lead generation, forecasting, proposals, negotiating terms and agreements and closing deals.
- Work closely with the technical services team to develop new and existing customers.
- Attend seminars and exhibitions to promote products and services.
- Visits key customers and may be required to travel.
- Assist with any ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business, or related discipline.
- 1-3 years of sales experience in e-commerce, IT solutions organization, or related field Experience in China and/or overseas is preferred.
- Experience in sales of Cloud, SMS, Voice, etc. preferred
- Detail-oriented, technically proficient, outgoing, creative and flexible
- Good team player, willing to provide advice and support to colleagues
- Hardworking, able to multi-task, work under pressure, and achieve key performance indicators
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Overtime pay
- 12 days Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical benefits
- double pay
Unit 05-09, 21/F, FTLife Tower, 18 Sheung Yuet Rd, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon