Time: Mon-Fri 0900-1800
- Work with end users in a support role via phone, email and/or in person.
- Monitor and respond to alerts from operations and report anomalies/issues.
- Provide data entry assistance to the Asset and Configuration Management Teams.
- Maintain and interface with the Systems Management Infrastructure to help ensure the stability of network devices.
- Assist in the development of OS images, inventory and deployments.
- High School/Secondary education diploma required.
- Preferred Associates Degree in computer related course of study required.
- General knowledge of networking and networking technologies is preferred.
- Prefer candidates with hospitality and service industry backgrounds. Not required.
- 1+ years of network switch, router and firewall management experience.
- Certifications such as Cisco, CCNA or other relevant certifications are required.
- Flexible to work on/off shift to meet company, customer and internal requirements.
- Detailed documentation and communication skill sets.
- Good command of written and verbal English.