Pizza Hut is the leading pizza restaurant with 116 shops and about 4500 staff in Hong Kong and Macau. Our key mission is to ensure every pizza centred food service occasion is an enjoyable experience to our customers. To support the mission and expansion, we are now inviting high calibre, passionate professional who strives for executional excellence to join our Team.
Assistant Human Resources Officer
The incumbent will be responsible for supporting full cycle recruitment process, explore different recruitment channels and identify the hiring strategies, coordinate recruitment activities with external organizations & education institutes, prepare analysis reports on market trend, maintain the recruitment efficiency, effectiveness and assist in ad hoc projects.
· Degree in Human Resources Management / Business Management or related discipline
· At least 1 year relevant experience in sizable companies and fast-paced business environment will be an advantage
· Experience in various recruitment events such as job fair, campus hiring, recruitment talk will be an advantage
· Self-motivated, detail-minded, independent with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
· Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
· Proficient in PC applications, English and Chinese Word Processing
· Immediate available candidate is highly preferred
Interested parties please apply with details of academic qualifications, work experience, present and expected salary to:
Human Resources & Administration Department,
Pizza Hut Hong Kong Management Ltd.,
Units 2001-2, 20/F,
22 Tak Fung Street,
or by e-mail to [email protected]
Please quote the reference on envelope / subject. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified. All applications will be treated in strict confidence by authorised personnel and used for the purpose of selection only. All information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
A member of the Jardine Matheson Group