Arrow is a leading electronic component distributors with award-winning Fortune 113, operates 62+ sales offices, 3 primary distribution centers.
- Handle full set of I/E shipping documents independently
- Arrange Export shipments booking and local delivery issue
- Coordinate with forwarders and internal customers
- Manage & verify freight billing
- Prepare periodic reports
Job Holder Requirements:
- F.5 or above; holder of Shipping/Logistics Certificate or Diploma is an advantage
- At least 2 years relevant working experience
- Good command in both English and Mandarin
- Familiar with Excel, Word and Chinese word processing
- Able to work independently
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with internal/external customers
Working for one of the most innovative names in global electronics distribution, you’ll enjoy an attractive salary and benefits package that includes a 5.5-day work week, Annual Leave, bank holidays, medical insurance, attendance bonus, discretionary double-pay & performance bonus, training, etc.
2/F, Green 18, Phase 2 Hong Kong Science Park, Pak Shek Kok, NT, Hong Kong