Anytime Fitness is a 24-hour health and fitness club. We operate over 3,500 clubs worldwide and have over 3 millions members! Our clubs open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
We provide a friendly environment, state-of-the-art equipments and with one key, members can access all our clubs worldwide without extra charges.
Currently, we are expanding in Hong Kong and looking for high calibre to join our team.
- Provide professional support and surprisingly personable experience to all members
- Develop safe, professional and exciting personal training programs to ensure clients are satisfied with their workout program and help clients achieve their goals
- Provide 1-on-1 training and group class exercises
- Support club manager for overall club operation
- Maintain a safe and clean workout environment
- Have fun
- Have passion in fitness and coaching
- Strong interpersonal skills with good command of English and Cantonese
- Good customer service and promotional skills
- Cheerful personality, energetic, proactive and willing to learn
- Mature, responsible and be a good team player
- Minimum of 1 year Personal Trainer experience is preferred
- Valid Personal Trainer Certificate or other equivalent certificate
- Valid CPR/AED certificate
We offer on-job training, attractive remuneration package with basic salary plus commission, year end bonus, day off on Public Holidays and 12 days annual leave.
Work location : Sai Ying Pun and Tsuen Wan
Interest parties, please send your full resume with your current and expected salary to us by email to [email protected]