· Design and review menu regularly according to restaurant revenue
· Delegate responsibility for the day-to-day operations of kitchen and cooperate with floor manager to ensure the smoothness and enhance efficiency
· Monitor food quality and presentation to meet company standard
· Work closely with the senior management to develop cost-saving strategies to increase profit and reduce costs
· Monitor sanitation practices and follow kitchen safety standards
· Provide training and guidance to staff and ensure their performance
· Handle and investigate food complaints and mismanagement
· Cost control, inventory management and review productivity regularly
· 10 years of experience in western cuisine in casual fine dining, with 5 years in management level
· Strong leadership, problem solving and decision-making skills
· Good in planning, organized with strong numerical sense and business acumen
· Self-motivated, independent and able to perform multi-tasks under pressure
· Candidate with less experience will be considered as Sous Chef
· Fluent in spoken and written English and Cantonese
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" below. All information gathered is only for recruitment purpose.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.