Responsibilities & duties
• Responsible for marketing planning and campaigns
• Assist in data analytics and marketing reports
• Coordinate with internal/external teams to achieve joint projects
• Maintain good relations with KOL
• Diploma or above in Business/Marketing
• 1 year of marketing/advertising experience preferably
• Able to commit around 3 days a week.
• Well organized and have strong quantitative/analytical skills
• Interest in learning new trends and developments in marketing, media, advertising and digital.
• Familiar with MS Office
• Good written and spoken English & Chinese including Putonghua
• Strong sense of responsibility
• Immediate available is preferred
Please apply in full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) present and expected salary
Students who are undergraduate are also welcomed