- Organize sales receipt processing, checking and reporting;
- Ensure compliance with laid-down policies and procedures, review transactions for anomalies, handle problem cases and recommend updates and improvements to operations manuals from time to time;
- Organize and conduct staff training on technical skills on POS systems as well as customer service skills;
- Supervise the POS operators and administer staffing matters including rostering, appraisals and staff discipline;
- Liaise with service providers, auditors and other in-house departments.
- F.5 or above with good numerical senses;
- 8 years or more working experience in retail cashiering, including a minimum of 3 years in supervisory positions;
- Strong leadership, people management and communication skills, tactful yet assertive character;
- Analytical mind and detail oriented ;
- Proficiency in spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin and MS Office.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Cashiering Supervisor
We offer excellent career prospects, competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Please send your application with detailed resume quoting POSITION / TITLE with date available, current and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager via email : c a r e e r s @ h a r v e y n i c h o l s . c o m . h k