- Provide first level support for any computing problem or request
- Liaise with hardware and software vendors to ensure computer equipment for customer use.
- Administer the registration and deregistration of all IT system and E-mail user accounts including permanent and temporary staff, contractors and visitors.
- Participate in other IT support projects as defined from time to time
- Plan and administer system resources across the user base.
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science / Information Technology or related discipline;
- At least one year of working experience in IT support and configuration;
- Operational and troubleshooting ability with Windows 2008/2012 Server, Active Directory, Windows 7/8.1/10, MS Office 2012/2016 experience;
- Knowledge in Voice over IP (VOIP) technology is a plus;
- Basic computer hardware testing and diagnostics skills;
- Good command of English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese);
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to [email protected] (cc: [email protected]) and quote the job reference no.