WTT (formerly Wharf T&T) is a leading ICT service provider in Hong Kong with an aspiration of “Winning Together” with business customers, partners and employees. Utilising its extensive and secure Fibre-to-The-Desk (FTTD) network infrastructure, WTT provides leading-edge ICT solutions across business sectors and is the trusted partners of all businesses.
Looking for a move to excel in helping businesses soar? We invite talented professionals like YOU to join us.
About the Job
- Provide 1st level IT support including desktop related technical assistance
- Provide technical support to PC secure customer via phone & email
- Log all reported IT Incidents / Requests and perform 1st level troubleshooting, escalation or resolution as part of the Incident Management Process.
- Perform user account & access administration, remote technical trouble shooting
- Install and Maintain PC related HW & SW setup
- Create and maintain operational documentations, HW & SW inventory
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Higher Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum of 1 year or above on-desk PC HW / SW problem troubleshooting, end user support, PC repair / relocation, laptop / desktop setup & projector / Video conference setup
- Experienced with major operating systems, core desktop applications, software, Outlook, antivirus, etc.
- Strong IT technical skills with excellent desktop / notebook support knowledge in a distributed computing environment
- Good communication skill in both English and Cantonese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior IT Technician
Attractive remuneration package including 5-day week will be offered to the right candidates. Please submit the application with full details stating current and expected salary to [email protected] or by click "Apply now".
(Please mark the Employer Reference Number on the resume & email subject field)
We are an equal opportunities employer. Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only and all personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months. Your application may be forwarded to any companies within the Group for recruitment purpose.