WTT (formerly Wharf T&T) is a leading ICT service provider in Hong Kong with an aspiration of “Winning Together” with business customers, partners and employees. Utilising its extensive and secure Fibre-to-The-Desk (FTTD) network infrastructure, WTT provides leading-edge ICT solutions across business sectors and is the trusted partners of all businesses.
Looking for a move to excel in helping businesses soar? We invite talented professionals like YOU to join us.
About the Job
- Perform alarm monitoring and fault management of telecommunication services
- Initiate notification and escalation during major fault and network outage
- Monitor the progress of planned network activities
- Execute customer contingency plan as requested by customer
- Diploma / Certificate in Telecommunication & Networking, Electronics Engineering or any other related disciplines
- With 2 years’ experience in network management, network surveillance or fault management
- Exposure to network and IT system security incident handling
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft applications, e.g., MS Excel and MS Word
- Shift duty is required (7X 24)
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
Attractive remuneration package including 5-day week will be offered to the right candidates. Please send your resume with available date, your current and expected salary to [email protected] , or click "Apply Now", or by fax (852) 2112 2610 or by post to Human Resources Manager, WTT HK Limited, 9/F., KITEC, 1 Trademart Drive, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only and all personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months. Your application may be forwarded to our group of companies for recruitment purpose.