· Responsible for application development, such as collection & analysis of user requirements, system analysis or design, and development & maintenance
· Handle and conduct SIT before UAT
· Provide support on user acceptance tests and perform user support
· Implement user interface by collecting human input
· Application of new technologies
· Higher Diploma or above in Information Systems or IT related disciplines, such as Computer Science or Computer Engineering
· 2-4 years software development experience in MS.Net, MSSQL, VB, ASP.NET, MS Reporting Service and project execution
· Experienced in C#, Oracle environment and application of concept will be an advantage
· Knowledge of C/C++, MVC framework, API design, and concept of call center such as ACD, IVRS
· Good command of spoken and written English Good command of spoken and written English
· Strong problem-solving, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
· Energetic, self-motivated team player and willing to take new challenges
· Fresh graduates in 2019 will also be considered
· 5-day work week
· 14 days’ paid annual leave
· Medical Coverage since commencement date
· PCCW Group Staff Discount
About HKT Teleservices
HKT Teleservices is an operating subsidiary of HKT, Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider which is majority-owned by PCCW Limited.
HKT Teleservices offers clients world class global contact center and BPO services in all facets of voice and non-voice customer services, technical support, sales, retention, and other business processes. Operating a global network of multi-channel contact centers, HKT Teleservices provides support in languages covering over half of the world’s population.
HKT Teleservices is consistently ranked among the world’s leading contact center service providers. With over 10,000 agent positions in Hong Kong, mainland China, the Philippines, the United States and Panama, HKT Teleservices provides local and multinational companies a wide array of skills to service more than 100 million customer contacts annually. To learn more, please visit http://www.hktteleservices.com/.