- Concept development, artwork and web related materials;
- Collaborate with front-end developers in the team and develop web and mobile applications;
- Wireframe/layout/UI/UX deign and implementation for web / digital projects.
- Degree or Diploma holder with major in Multimedia Design or related disciplines;
- Solid working experience in web and e-Commerce is required;
- Solid experience in mobile/responsive web, UX and UI is a must;
- Knowledge of HTML, HTML5 and CSS is a plus;
- Ability to envision creative ways to leverage online ideas and technologies;
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, etc. and in using Mac software.
* Candidate with less experience will be considered for assistant designer position.
Interested parties please send full resume in MS Word or PDF format via email to [email protected]