- Provide daily system support with PC/MAC/iPad and software/hardware, equipment;
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to resolve IT related issues;
- Perform regular checkup and update of asset inventory records;
- Perform administration takes related and general office service;
- Regular on-site working and CCTV installation/maintenance;
- Handle ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma or above in IT/Computer Science or other related disciplines;
- At least 1 years of solid experience in IT administration work;
- Technical background in development is an advantage;
- High integrity, mature and stable;
- Immediate available is preferred;
- Fresh graduate also welcome.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application with Contract Details, Current & Expected salary by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and be used solely for recruitment purpose. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful application for future recruitment purpose for a period of six months.