Our client, provides quality services to higher education and training institutions, their campus is in Southern Area and is looking for Contract Program Assistant to support their team 6 months contract.
- Class week Logistics and set up – faculty office and classroom preparations, class handouts printing and distribution, prepare class lists, exam preparations, evaluations, student enquiries during class weeks
- Admin. work – generate and consolidate reports; student record and filing; course materials distribution; notice/email distribution; mobile app updating; mailing lists updating; download student account statements and invoices
- Support special events – assist with planning and execution
- Higher Diploma or an Associate Degree
- At least 1 year solid working experience
Good written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Proficiency in MS office and Chinese word processing
- 5 days week, flexible working hours’ arrangement on Saturdays or Sundays when required
Interested parties, please email full resume to [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
please email full resume to [email protected]