- Play a key role in supporting Audit Managers to provide auditing and assurance services for clients;
- Carry out statutory audits under supervision / independently;
- Draft and prepare audit reports for Audit Manager’s review;
- Prepare tax computation and handle inquiries from Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department;
- Liaison with clients and colleagues for job coordination;
- Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Diploma or Degree holder in Accountancy;
- Willing to learn and hardworking;
- Responsible and independent;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills, high accuracy and able to meet tightening deadline;
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
5 working days
Interested applicants please send your résumé with expected salary to [email protected] .