Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, digital signage and qr code scanners, etc. by the settings provided by client
- Providing technical support across the company (onsite or remote)
- Trouble shooting problem
- Hardware failure inspection, repair, fixing, installation and removal
- Restore software & settings, which is provided by client
- Firmware or patch update provided by original vendor
- Work with hardware/software vendors to resolve relevant IT problems.
- Software develop, test, deploy and maintain all in-house applications
- Handle change requests of system functionality from users
- Perform feasibility studies
Skills & Requirement:
- Fresh graduates will be considered
- High Diploma or Degree holder in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related disciplines
- Good knowledge in software programming
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and responsible to meet tight project deadline
- Good knowledge in installation, maintenance, administration of LAN / WAN infrastructures, such as TCP/IP networking and Cisco equipment.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary,and availability to us by email to [email protected] to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
[email protected] Digital Signage