CHINA MOBILE HONG KONG COMPANY LIMITED ("CMHK") is the wholly-owned subsidiary of China Mobile Limited (HKEx: 941) (NYSE: CHL), which ranks 47th on the Fortune Global 500.
Our company strives to offer superior service experience and to become the preferable digital partner for customers. We are preserving an environment with trust, responsibility and caring. At CMHK, we commit to maximizing people’s potential and paving the way toward success for every striver. We are now inviting high caliber professional to join us.
Department: Customer Centre & Customer Administration Department
In this position, you will:
- Establish and maintain good customer relationship by providing one-stop customer care services
- Provide courteous customer service to walk-in customers at Customer Care Centre
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints on company products and services
- Input and maintain accurately customer record and related transaction
- As a trainer of Customer Handset Workshop
To be successful in this position, you should meet the following requirements:
- Completion of Secondary School or above
- At least 1 years relevant experience preferably in telecom industry
- Customer service oriented and pleasant personality
- Willing to work under pressure and self-motivated
- Good command of both spoken English and Chinese, Putonghua preferable
- Good knowledge of computer and PDA devices is an advantage / Good knowledge of MS Excel, familiar with Chinese Word Processing will be added advantage
When you work:
- 5 days work per week in shift pattern (including Sunday and Public Holiday)
- 8.75 hours/day (including 1 hour for meal)
What you enjoy:
- Double pay
- Discretionary bonus
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Birthday gift
- Marriage leave
- Birthday leave
- Compassionate leave
- Staff discount
CMHK is committed to be an equal opportunity employer. We offer exceptional benefits package and the opportunity to work in a challenging environment. Personal data provided by applicants will be treated strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Please submit your application to
email@example.com or whatsapp us at 6847 7011
and send your full resume with your availability, current and expected salary to us.