CHINA MOBILE HONG KONG COMPANY LIMITED("CMHK") is the wholly-owned subsidiary of China Mobile Limited (HKEx: 941) (NYSE: CHL), which ranks 47th on the Fortune Global 500.
Our company strives to offer superior service experience and to become the preferable digital partner for customers. We are preserving an environment with trust, responsibility and caring. At CMHK, we commit to maximizing people’s potential and paving the way toward success for every striver. We are now inviting high caliber professional to join us.
Division: Finance Division
In this position, you will:
- Handle accounting entries & accounts receivable activities
- Verify Daily Sales Transactions / Note Processing Report / Daily Collection Records
- Prepare Debit Notes and Ad Hoc reports
- Prepare monthly schedules
- Assist in month-end closing
- Provide general administrative support
To be successful in this position, you should meet the following requirements:
- Form 5 or above with LCCI Level III or equivalent
- At least 2 years' relevant experience in accounting
- Hands-on experience of MS Word & Excel
- Proficiency in using Oracle Accounting System will be an advantage
When you work:
What you enjoy:
- Double pay
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Birthday gift
- Marriage leave
- Birthday leave
- Compassionate leave
- Staff discount
CMHK is committed to be an equal opportunity employer. We offer exceptional benefits package and the opportunity to work in a challenging environment. Personal data provided by applicants will be treated strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Please submit your application to us by clicking the APPLY NOWbutton and send your full resume with your availability, current and expected salary to us.