- Knowledge of production & quality control in electronics industry
- At least 5-year experience in production management
- Troubleshooting, decision making, strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Good command in English & Chinese
- Managing the daily operation of production line.
- Responsible for supervise and control of daily productivity.
- Material resources planning.
- Monitor production line including floor supervision, testing and backend line issues and lots issue;
- Drive 5S activities and visual management.
Work Location: Tsuen Wan
We offer an exciting working environment and excellent career development opportunities.
Attractive Remuneration Package includes:
- OT Allowance $75 per hour
- Monthly Bonus$2600
- Year End Bonus
- Medical insurance
- Shift Allowance$2000 (for night shift staff only)
- Annual Leave 10-17 days
- Full Pay Sick Leave
- Birthday Leave
If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume immediately, quoting your present and expected salary as well as the reference number to Human Resources Department via e-mail: [email protected]
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.