Do you want to work in a Young, Fun and Dynamic Team Environment?
Do you have the DNA to succeed?
Be part of an Iconic – Hong Kong Brand
- Assisting in conducting online searches of trademarks, industrial designs, patents and copyrightable works as may be shown on the product hangtags and labels, shop signages, advertising and promotional materials in all jurisdictions including but not limited to HK, PRC, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and Vietnam.
- Preparing summary reports of the cited marks, industrial designs, patents and copyrightable works for internal reference, summarizing the sources of copyrightable works as may be reasonably practicable;
- Organizing and maintaining internal databases in relation to the said search results and reports;
- Performing ad hoc tasks as assigned; and
- Directly report to Senior Legal & Compliance Manager.
- Diploma or Certificate Holder (legal or related discipline is advantageous)
- At least 1 year’s experience in research company or firm
- Experience and with strong interest in conducting online researches;
- Familiar with using IE, Chrome, Microsoft Word, Excel and Chinese word processing;
- Presentation skills in English and Chinese in written;
- High level of accuracy, patient, integrity, attentive, detail-minded and self-motivated;
- A good team player and able to manage multi-tasks under pressure; and Willing to learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Attractive salary package
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Staff Discounts on Purchases
- 5-day work week with flexi work options
- Voluntary MPF Contributions
JOIN OUR JOURNEY.
Experience being part of becoming the world’s most loved apparel brand.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you are not contacted by us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
Please visit our website for more information: www.G2000.com.hk