- Handle full set of books independently
- Perform day-to-day accounting duties including accounts receivable, payable and daily payments
- Prepare monthly financial reports and daily documentation
- Handle commission calculation of frontline staff
- Responsible for other ad hoc assignments
- Form 5 or above
- At least 1 year's relevant work experience
- Proficient in personal computer operations and Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Immediate available is preferred
Competitive Salary will be offered to the right candidate. For application, please send your full resume with present & expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW".
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data supplied will be kept for a reasonable period in accordance with the legal requirements.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to eliminating discrimination in employment. Our vacancy is open to all applicants meeting the basic entry requirement irrespective of their disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, family status, sexual orientation and race.